To donate a cake, please register your cake with the Parks, Recreation and Tourism department by sending us (by phone-693-2355, email- email@example.com or reply to FB Post): Your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number and Type of Cake you will be donating.
Cake donation specifics are as follows:
- Cakes may be round or sheet cake, store bought or homemade.
- Cakes should be delivered on Friday, May 12 between 1:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Drop-off is located at 6489 Main Street, County Building Two, on the 2nd floor.
- Cake pans will not be returned. Place on cardboard or non-returnable plate. Completely cover cake in foil or plastic wrap.
- No refrigeration is available.
- Please place a sticker or attached card that states the type of cake – marble, yellow cake, chocolate, etc.
- Recipes are not required but if you would like to share your cake recipe, please email it and we will share through the website.
AND PLEASE CONSIDER WALING IN THE CAKEWALK TOO! Register Online Now! Or stop by Parks, Recreation and Tourism (6489 Main Street, Suite 303) or Beaverdam Park (8687 Roaring Springs Road) or the Visitor’s Center (6509 Main Street) or use this Registration_Form for mail in (PRT, P. O. Box 329, Gloucester, Va 23061)
Volunteers are needed for this exciting event. If you are interested please call us 693-2355 or email us!
Sponsored by Park Partners, Inc and Parks, Recreation and Tourism. All proceeds will benefit Woodville Park’s Playground! For more information call 804-693-2355 or email us!