Volunteer at Your Gloucester Parks
We Need Your Help!You can grab a rake or a shovel, hop on a tractor, put on your gardening gloves, make phone calls, write a letter….
There are many ways to participate!
Projects and Dreams
Get Dirty Now:
Memorial Garden and Boardwalk at Woodville Park
Plan Now, Get Dirty Soon:
- Trails and Gardens at Woodville Park
- Complete Second Soccer Field and Parking Lot at Woodville Park
- Dog Park at Brown Park
- Disc Golf Course at Brown Park
Long Term Planning
(Paper Pushing, Communications and Fundraising):
- Softball Complex at Woodville Park
- Greenway Plan for the County
- Park Buildings and Amphitheater at Woodville Park
Purchase a Park Partner Discount Card
Contact the Parks, Recreation and Tourism Department
for more information or to sign up as a volunteer.
Call: (804) 693-2355 or Email: